2009年1月8日木曜日

My favorite 3 blogs

I chose my favorite 3 blogs.
The 3rd blog in my ranking is Ricky’s blog. Because, her blog has the long sentence, so, it is the detailed sentence. It is hard for me to read the short sentence, because, I can’t read what the writer wants to tell when the blog has the short sentence. Moreover, her blog is very colorful. It is cute!
The 2nd blog in my ranking is Tomo Cruise’s blog. Her pictures are very funny, and, her pictures are odd. Especially, I like the toilet’s picture and Tomatina’s pictures. Moreover, the font size is big. It is easy for me to read.
The 1st blog in my ranking is mamisira’s blog. Her blog has many pictures, many sentence and many links. I can get many information and details. Moreover, her skill of writing the sentence is great. It is easy for me to read sentence. I want to write like her.

0 件のコメント: