2008年10月28日火曜日

History of Oktoberfest



I'm going to introduce Oktoberfest' history and Oktoberfest of all over the world. Oktoberfest has long history. In 1810, the first Oktoberfest was held. Oktoberfest is the world’s biggest festival nowadays, but, at first, Oktoberfest was like festivals which are held everywhere, and, Oktoberfest was held for celebrating an alcoholic beverage made by fermentation. In 1910, the hundredth Oktoberfest was held. In that year, beer which was 1,200 kiloliter was drunk, and, the beer hall tent had 12,000 seats. That is the largest tent by now, and, by 1960, Oktoberfest became the world’s biggest festival. People enjoyed every year, but, in 1980, bombs in a garbage can were exploded. That damage was big, and, people felt so sad.

5 件のコメント:

Tomo Cruise さんのコメント...

I think this festival so exciting, so I want to join The Oktoberfest someday!

Gachako さんのコメント...

I don't like history, so I don't have interest in history. However, your speech of history is easy to understand, so I can have interst in it!

sacchan さんのコメント...

All festival has each different history isn't it? I enjoyed your presentation about history.

Rickey さんのコメント...

I am surprised that people drink beer 1200 kiloliter!!

Michelle さんのコメント...

I serched this festival before, but I didn't know that accident you wrote last. It's so bad news;( I hope that accident will not happen.